[Regina Boudoir Photographer]
It’s the start of a new year and I’m excited to be offering new and improved boudoir sessions!
Boudoir is near and dear to my heart and it’s important to me to constantly be evolving to bring you the best experience possible. This year we have two beautiful new set ups for your session that are definitely going to be bringing that wow factor! And to continue to make you feel as comfortable as possible new posing and direction techniques will be applied. Don’t know how to pose? Most people don’t and it’s my job to show you so that you are receiving the best images possible!
The entire experience is guided – from helping you out with wardrobe (and I’ve added some amazing new pieces to my client wardrobe too!) to helping you choose what to do with the images once they’re ready to be viewed. The session takes place at my beautiful studio space here in Regina, SK, however if you are out of town/province travel is always an option!
How to Prepare For Your Boudoir Session
The week of:
- Get your nails done
- Get lots of rest!
- Drink lots of water
- Plan your wardrobe (wardrobe assistance is available too!)
The day of:
- Arrive with clean, dry hair and no makeup on for your professional hair and makeup application
- Make sure to eat a full meal before arriving – and bring a snack along!
- Make sure to drink water before arriving (there is also bottled water + wine on hand!)
- Bring your wardrobe. 3-5 outfits (or more) is best!
- And of course…. have fun!!!
If you’ve ever wanted to try a boudoir session for yourself but are still on the fence I would love to chat to you about the whole experience and to go over any concerns you may have! A lot of people worry their images are going to be blasted all over social media but if you want them private – they stay private! The other biggest complaint I hear is “I don’t photograph well”. Of course you do! Everybody does with proper direction and I am here to help bring out that natural beauty!
This month only I am also hosting a Boudoir Event which is going to be an absolute blast! Details are below:
- Professional hair and makeup by The Make-Up Lounge & Style Bar
- 1 hour session with posing/direction in studio
- Access to my beautiful client wardrobe
- Wine + Goodies!
- Special pricing/collections for those dates only!
If you would like to book your session or have more questions I would love to answer them for you! Inquiries/questions can be send to email@example.com or you can visit the CONTACT page to shoot me a message!